Gallatin Ham Radio Club Website
Before you click the REGISTER button below, please read all of the following instructions.
The Map on this site is wrong, go to the Parker Homestead State Park, Mile Post 87.7 US 287 SW of Three Forks, MT
*Please include your phone number during registration.
- Although we accept walk-ins please save time and REGISTER today.
- Please arrive for your exam between 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM Mountain Time on the day of the test.
- NOTE: Permission to start a test after 1:30 PM will be at the discretion of Volunteer Examiners!
- The FCC requires that you register with either a SSN or FRN (FCC Registration Number). Click Here to obtain your FRN now.
Exam Location Information:
- The exam location will be at the GHRC Field Day Site near Four Corners, which is west of Bozeman, Mt
What to bring to the exam session:
- A WiFi connected laptop or tablet if you have one to take the test. We only have a limited number of tablets available.
- $14.00 cash or a check made payable to GHRC-VE.
- Your FRN or SSN.
- Two forms of ID. One ID must have a picture of you, for example, a Drivers License.
- If you are testing to upgrade a current ham license, bring a photocopy of your existing signed license or your original CSCE form plus a photocopy of the CSCE. Please note that the CSCE form is only valid for 365 days from the date issued.
- Optionally bring a calculator on which all programming has been erased. Calculators on cell phones, tablets, and laptops are not permitted.
- Bring the PIN that is generated when you REGISTER.
- Finally, if you have a question about an exam, then Click Here to contact us.