North Yellowstone Amateur Radio Club VE Exam is CANCELeD
Before you click the REGISTER button below, please read all of the following instructions.
- Although we accept walk-ins please save time and REGISTER before the exam.
- Please arrive for your exam at the time specified.
- Please note that if you do not have your FCC Registration Number (FRN), then when you REGISTER below for the Amateur Radio exam you will be given the opportunity to obtain your FRN.
Exam Location Information:
- The Track Center, 9 Jardine Rd, Gardiner, MT 59030
What to bring to the exam session:
- A WiFi connected laptop or tablet. We have a limited number of tablets available to take the test.
- $14.00 cash or a check made payable to CASH.
- Your FRN. (If you are a walk-in, we will help you get your FRN.)
- Two forms of ID. One ID must have a picture of you, for example, a Drivers License.
- If you are testing to upgrade a current ham license, bring a photocopy of your existing signed license or your original CSCE form plus a photocopy of the CSCE. Please note that the CSCE form is only valid for 365 days from the date issued.
- Optionally bring a calculator on which all programming has been erased. Calculators on cell phones, tablets, and laptops are not permitted.
- Bring the PIN that is generated when you REGISTER.
- Finally, if you have a question about an exam send an email to NY7ARC@Gmail.com