Gallatin Ham Radio Club Website
Before you click the REGISTER button below, please read all of the following instructions.
- You MUST include your phone number during registration.
- We RELUCTANTLY accept walk-ins, please save time and REGISTER.
- Please arrive for your exam between 4:30 PM and 5:15 PM Mountain Time on the day of the test.
- NOTE: Permission to start a test after 5:30 PM will be at the discretion of Volunteer Examiners!
- We REQUIRE that you register with an FCC FRN (FCC Registration Number). Click Here to obtain your FRN now.
Exam Location Information:
- Exams are held at the Search And Rescue Building at 219 East Tamarack Street Bozeman, MT.
- Please park on the West or North side of the building.
- Enter through the North door.
What to bring to the exam session:
- A WiFi connected laptop or tablet, if you have one, to take the test. We have a limited number of tablets available.
- $14.00 cash or a check made payable to GHRC-VE.
- Your FRN.
- Two forms of ID. One ID must have a picture of you, for example, a Drivers License or Passport.
- Optionally bring a calculator on which all programming has been erased. Calculators on cell phones, tablets, and laptops are not permitted.
- Bring the PIN that is generated when you REGISTER.
- Finally, if you have a question about an exam, then Click Here to contact us.