THIS EXAM SESSION HAS BEEN CANCELLED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
If you have any questions or for more info please call Todd N7TMS 208-313-1230.
We welcome walk-ins, however we encourage you to pre-register.
- Two forms of identification, one must be a government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID. The second form can be just about anything with your name on it, such as a credit card, library card, utility bill, work ID, current FCC license, or birth certificate. If you have questions about acceptable forms of identification, please contact Todd.
- A printed copy of your current FCC license, if you are upgrading.
- The cost of the exam is $14 USD, cash. Credit cards are discouraged, but accepted in extreme cases.
- A calculator (optional). The calculator must a fairly simple, non-programmable unit not capable of storing text or formulas. Calculators on cell phones or other mobile devices are not permitted.
- A black or blue ball-point pen.
- A pencil (optional)
- Water is acceptable, but please do not bring food into the session.
Good Luck & 73,