Who May Register:
- Any person interested in taking an Amateur Radio Remote Exam. All license exams (Technician, General, and Amateur Extra) will be allowed to be administered.
Be ready to pass!!
- You can take more than one element per session. We only ask that you have studied for all elements that you are planning to take and have been scoring at least 80% on practice tests.
- Must have a laptop/computer with stable internet connection, camera, and audio. May use a phone or tablet as a secondary device to show the room around you.
- Able to access a modern browser. (Chrome (and its derivatives), Firefox, Safari)
- Able to use Zoom as the video conferencing platform.
- A Testing space that is clear of study materials and clutter. This place will also need to be where no one will disturb you during the exam. (Some great examples include: a porch, bathroom, patio, a spare bedrooom and others. Be Creative!!!)
- Be ready to pass!!
- Able to clearly read a Photo ID from your camera.
- IF under the age of 13, please fill out the COPPA form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
- GLAARG Remote Exam Fees are $10. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are fall under one of these categories as your fee may be waved:
- Full-Time Student
- Active Military
- First Responsers
- GLAARG VE's upgrading to Extra
- Payment invoice will be sent to the email used to register. Fee must be paid within 72 hours of session or slot will be released for someone else.
- If you don’t receive the invoice by 4 days before the session, first check your spam folder. Then email email@example.com.
If this session is full, please email the address below directly for additional availability in this session or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
If you have any questions about the entire process, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.