North Yellowstone Amateur Radio Club -- Amateur Radio Exam
Before you click the REGISTER button below, please read all of the following instructions.
- You must REGISTER to take an exam.
- REGISTER today even if you may not be able to attend the exam.
- Please email us if you cannot make the exam session.
- Please arrive for your exam at the time specified.
- When you REGISTER you will be given the opportunity to obtain your FCC FRN.
Exam Location Information:
- The Track Center, 9 Jardine Rd, Gardiner, MT 59030
What to bring to the exam session:
- A WiFi connected laptop or tablet. We have a limited number of tablets available to take the exam.
- $14.00 cash or a check made payable to CASH.
- Your FRN.
- Two forms of ID. One ID must have a picture of you, for example, a Drivers License.
- If you are testing to upgrade a current ham license, bring a photocopy of your existing signed license or your original CSCE form plus a photocopy of the CSCE. Please note that the CSCE form is only valid for 365 days from the date issued.
- Optionally bring a calculator on which all programming has been erased. Calculators on cell phones, tablets, and laptops are not permitted.
- Bring the PIN that is generated when you REGISTER.
- Finally, if you have a question about an exam send an email to NY7ARC@Gmail.com
- State regulations will be followed for use of masks.
- Individuals with a fever will not be permitted in the exam room.
- Please test you temperature before you come to the exam session.
- Non-contact temperature tests will be performed on everyone prior to entering the exam room.