In-Person Exam at Church in Ramona, CA 3PM PDT (San Diego County)
- Exam may be on paper or via electronic device (tablet or laptop) depending on data connection conditions. If we don't have good data speeds during the test, we will use paper tests.
- Social distancing and masks required.
Candidates please bring the following items:
- A government photo ID (driver's license, military ID or passport)
- Bring calculator and pencil/eraser.
- Smart cell phone, tablet or iPad which may be used to take the exam, if paper is not used. We must have stable data connections to use electronic devices. We may be able to provide tablets to be used for testing.
- Exam fees are waived for minors 18 years and under, students with a current ID, first responders, active military, veterans or GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra. All others are $5 via credit card or cash on day of exam.
- All classes of exams offered in this order: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You take more than one exam per session. Please study for that element at least to the point where you score 80% or higher on practice tests. Retests offered at the discretion of the Volunteer Examiners.
- All exam communications will be sent to email used to register. Fee must be paid or form submitted requesting the waiving of fees immediately after registration. If you plan on paying in cash the day of exam, you may receive a reminder, but just reply that you will paying in-person.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you may not register for any exam session until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to email@example.com. Please send a courtesy copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need a FRN. If you don't have one already, you will need to obtain one at https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/support/universal-licensing-system-uls-resources/getting-fcc-registration-number-frn.
MUST BE READY TO PASS
When session becomes full, please email email@example.com directly for additional availability in this session, be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
Please immediately pay or submit form asking for your fees to be waived after registering. If paying by cash on the day of, please just reply to any reminder that you will be doing that.
Pay Here through Square to pay by credit card or please have exact change, if paying cash.
Click to Submit Waiver Form to have your fees waived, if you are a minor 18 years and under, a student with a current ID, a first responder, active military, a veteran, or a GLAARG VE upgrading to Extra.
Please check your spam/junk folder for our email messages and mark them "Not Spam".
All general and extra class licensees are welcome to join GLAARG as a Volunteer Examiner. Please sign up after your upgrade or vanity call has been posted to the ULS. GLAARG VE APPLICATION
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org