Wednesday, February 9th 7-9 PM EDT Time Online Exam
- Exam fees are waived for minors 18 years and under, students with a current ID, first responders, active military, veterans or GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra. All others are $10 via Pay Pal.
- All classes of exams offered in this order: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You can take more than one exam per session if you are properly prepared. Please study for that element at least to the point where you score 80% or higher on practice tests, consistently.
- ZOOM session invite and communications will be sent to the email used to register. Fee must be paid or form submitted requesting the waiving of fees immediately after registration or slot may be released for someone else. Install the zoom application and test it before the test session.
- Computer/laptop Windows/Mac OS (preferred) with stable Internet, video and audio. No headphones or earbuds. If you have another type of device (iPad/tablet/phone) or OS, please contact session manager ahead of time. Test your system prior to the test session.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you may not register for any exam session until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to email@example.com. Please send a courtesy copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need a FRN. You can obtain an FRN while registering for this exam session. You can also obtain one at https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/support/universal-licensing-system-uls-resources/getting-fcc-registration-number-frn.
General rules and instructions: https://glaarg.org/remote-sessions-faqs/
Watch a Fully-Remote Amateur Radio Exam Administration Video: https://youtu.be/lovtrgFJtJ8 for more information about remote testing in general.
MUST BE READY TO PASS
When session becomes full, please email email@example.com directly for additional availability in this session, to be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
PLEASE REGISTER Before Paying. You will need your assigned PIN to pay or waive your fees.
The register button is the orange button in the lower left below these notes.
AFTER REGISTERING. Please pay or submit a waiver form asking for your fees to be waived.
Click to Pay $10 to GLAARG to pay by credit card via Payl Pal. Enter N4NG as the session manager and 5821 as your session. You get your PIN once you have registered.
Click to Submit Waiver Form Have your fees waived, if you are a Minor 18 years and under, a Student with a current ID, a First Responder, Active Military, a Veteran, or a GLAARG VE upgrading to Extra.
Expect a Zoom link to be sent out the day before for AM exams or by morning of PM exams. Please check your spam/junk folder for our email messages and mark them "Not Spam".
All general and extra class licensees are welcome to join GLAARG as a Volunteer Examiner. Please sign up after your upgrade or vanity call has been posted to the ULS. GLAARG VE APPLICATION
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org