Las Vegas ARRL VE Team in-person exam session
Las Vegas Area amateur radio license exams are held on the first Saturday of each month at 2:00 PM. Please do not arrive earlier than 1:30 PM, the team needs to be ready to accept people in order to assist with paperwork. When reserving a seat please let us know what test or tests you would like to take so that we can help ensure that we have enough tests.
Bring the following with you to the test session:
- $15 Exam fee.
- Proper identification, preferably a picture ID with your signature. (Normally applicants provide a driver’s license or student ID).
- If you presently have an Amateur Radio license, we will need to see the original. Plus we need a photocopy to send in with your exam results.
- If you have a CSCE or credit from a previous license, we must see the original. Plus we need a photocopy to send in with your exam results.
- If you are applying to have a long-expired license reinstated, we need proof of your old call sign and license class. We need a copy to send in with your application. For help in finding this proof, contact the exam team leader.
- Pen and pencil.
- You may bring a calculator as long as the memory can be flushed before you take the exam. Calculators within PDAs, cell phones, and computers are not allowed.
Red Rock Search & Rescue Training Center