K6SML In-person Exam Session - 5968 10AM (San Marcos, San Diego County, CA)
In-Person Exam at Cocina Del Charro , San Marcos CA 10AM PST (San Diego County)
- NO WALK INS.
- Exam may be on paper or via electronic device (tablet or laptop) depending on data connection conditions. If we don't have good data speeds during the test, we will use paper tests.
- Social distancing and masks required.
Candidates please bring the following items:
- A government photo ID (driver's license, military ID or passport)
- Please bring pencil/eraser. Calculator provided.
- Exam fees are waived for minors 18 years and under, students with a current ID, first responders, active military, veterans or GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra. All others are $10 cash on day of exam.
- All classes of exams offered in this order: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You take more than one exam per session. Please study for that element at least to the point where you score 80% or higher on practice tests. Retests offered at the discretion of the Volunteer Examiners.
- All exam communications will be sent to email used to register.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you may not register for any exam session until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to email@example.com. Please send a courtesy copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need a FRN. If you don't have one you can create one during registration for the session.
MUST BE READY TO PASS When session becomes full, please email email@example.com directly for additional availability in this session, be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
Click to Submit Waiver Form to have your fees waived, if you are a minor 18 years and under, a student with a current ID, a first responder, active military, a veteran, or a GLAARG VE upgrading to Extra.
Please check your spam/junk folder for our email messages and mark them "Not Spam".
All general and extra class licensees are welcome to join GLAARG as a Volunteer Examiner. Please sign up after your upgrade or vanity call has been posted to the ULS. GLAARG VE APPLICATION
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org