GLAARG Online Exam Session 6195 - 5:30pm CDT - (FREE for minors, students w/current ID, first responders, active military, veterans)
Tuesday, May 10 2022 at 17:30 CST Online Exam
- Exam fees are waived for minors 18 years and under, students with a current ID, first responders, Active Military, Veterans, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra.
- All classes of exams offered. Order of exams are: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You can take more than one exam per session. We only ask that you have studied for that element and have been scoring at least 80% on practice tests.
- ZOOM session invite will be sent to email used to register.
- Must have computer/laptop with stable Internet, video and audio. No headphones or earbuds.
- If you are not 13 years of age or older you may not register for any exam session through HamStudy.org or ExamTools.org until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send a copy to email@example.com.
- You will need a FRN. If you don't have one already, you will need to obtain one at https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/support/universal-licensing-system-uls-resources/getting-fcc-registration-number-frn.
General rules and instructions: https://glaarg.org/remote-sessions-faqs/
Fully-Remote Amateur Radio Exam Administration Video: https://youtu.be/lovtrgFJtJ8
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST BE READY TO PASS When session becomes full, please email email@example.com directly for additional availability in this session, or to be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
GLAARG Remote Exam Fees $10.
Please immediately pay or submit form asking for your fees to be waived after registering.
Click to Pay $10 to GLAARG to pay by credit card via PayPal. Select W9NB as the session manager and 6195 as your session. You will get your pin once you have registered.
If you are a minor 18 years and under, a student with a current ID, a first responder, active military, a veteran, or a GLAARG VE upgrading to Extra, please fill out the fee waiver form here to have your fee waived.
Don't forget to register below.
All general and extra class licensees are welcome to join GLAARG as a Volunteer Examiner. Please sign up after your upgrade or vanity call has been posted to the ULS. GLAARG VE APPLICATION
Expect a Zoom link to be sent out a few hours before the exam. Please check your spam/junk folder for our email messages and mark them "Not Spam".