AJ6NJ In-Person Exam Session - GLAARG - 9 AM (Lakeside, San Diego County, CA)
Click on the button at the bottom of the page to pre-register for this exam.
For questions and more info, please contact: Michael Paul Mastroleo (AJ6NJ) at (619) 972-1148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LARC “Lakeside Amateur Radio Club” and GLAARG "Greater Los Angeles Amateur Radio Group" are happy and pleased to offer examinations for all levels of licenses in Amateur Radio. Monthly on the Fourth Saturday at 9AM (PST) In-Person Exam
For September we will be at the Lakeside Rodeo Grounds for the San Diego Hamfest 2022! Come have a great time at the Hamfest and test for your new license or upgrade your existing license! What a great time this will be!
Social distancing will be enforced and MASKS MAY BE REQUIRED!
Testing will begin at 9:00 AM. Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is highly prefered!
Candidates please bring the following items:
- A government photo ID (driver's license, military ID or passport)
- Completed NCVEC-605 quick form at http://glaarg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/NCVEC_Form_605_2017_fillable.2017.08.24.pdf. Please sign in pen. Forms available on-site, too. Click here to get help with form.
- If you are upgrading, you will also need a copy of your license and your FRN (a ten-digit number).
- Fee $10.00 (cash or personal check with proper ID); retests are $10.00. On this special day, there will be an additional $5 admission fee paid to the HamFest to be admitted.
- Exam fees are waived for minors 17 years and under, students with a current ID, Active Military, Veterans, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra.
New Licensees: If you do not have an FRN issued by the FCC, please go and register at https://apps.fcc.gov/cores/userLogin.do. Just follow the prompts to receive your ten-digit number.
Upgrades: Along with your FRN, please bring a copy of your current license. The FCC no longer issues paper licenses. If you need a paper copy of your license, you can login and download one from https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsEntry/licManager/login.jsp.
Contact: Michael Paul Mastroleo (AJ6NJ) at (619) 972-1148 or email@example.com
Location: Lakeside Rodeo Grounds, Lakeside, California 92040
Future Exams: Every 4th Saturday of the Month, except December. (9 AM - Noon)